The Harmony Center for Change Mission & Values
At The Harmony Center for Change, we are a community of therapy professionals committed to creating a network of support and guidance for the people who join us on their mental, emotional, and whole body health journeys. We believe that harmony and change are both possible.
Our skilled therapists work together to create personalized counseling programs that meet individual needs, exceed even the highest expectations, and help people to achieve their therapy goals. In short, we’re here to help you feel better and live better. When you visit The Harmony Center for Change in West Hartford, you’ll be warmly welcomed and provided with a meaningful way to take steps toward achieving any therapy goal. So, what sets us apart from other local therapy practices?
- We use evidence-based counseling techniques to ensure you achieve results that last beyond your time in our office.
- Our clinicians take a collaborative approach to therapy, sharing our knowledge and skills to ensure each person who works with one of our clinicians receives a counseling plan backed by the knowledge and experience of all our counselors.
- One way our clinicians collaborate is by offering wrap around Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) services through combined individual and group DBT sessions reviewed and lead by a DBT consultation team to promote best outcomes.
- Therapists in our practice believe in relationship-centered counseling that values a cultivated, working partnership between client and clinician, embodying relationships founded on trust, connection, and stability that can be mirrored in daily life.
- We consider the whole person – feeling, thinking, acting, and being – and how all facets of an individual are interconnected, offering therapy plans that honor and promote the individual’s whole health and wellness.