Employment Opportunities at The Harmony Center for Change in West Hartford, CT?
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. On this page, you can learn more about the Mission and Values held by The Harmony Center for Change. If you feel your therapeutic goals match ours, we would love to hear from you. Below, you will find descriptions of current available positions. If you don’t see an opportunity that fits your situation but you have a keen interest in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) or working with individuals who are struggling with personality disorder or complex trauma, we would love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out.
The Harmony Center for Change Mission & Values
At The Harmony Center for Change, we are a community of therapy professionals committed to creating a network of support and guidance for the people who join us on their mental, emotional, and whole body health journeys. We believe that harmony and change are both possible.
Our skilled therapists work together to create personalized counseling programs that meet individual needs, exceed even the highest expectations, and help people to achieve their therapy goals. In short, we’re here to help people feel better and live better. When individuals visit The Harmony Center for Change in West Hartford, they’ll be warmly welcomed and provided with a meaningful way to take steps toward achieving any therapy goal.
So, what sets us apart from other local therapy practices?
- We use evidence-based counseling techniques to ensure our clients achieve results that last beyond their time in our office.
- Our clinicians take a collaborative approach to therapy, sharing our knowledge and skills to ensure each person who works with one of our clinicians receives a counseling plan backed by the knowledge and experience of all our counselors.
- One way our clinicians collaborate is by offering wrap around Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) services through combined individual and group DBT sessions reviewed and lead by a DBT consultation team to promote best outcomes.
- Therapists in our practice believe in relationship-centered counseling that values a cultivated, working partnership between client and clinician, embodying relationships founded on trust, connection, and stability that can be mirrored in daily life.
- We consider the whole person – feeling, thinking, acting, and being – and how all facets of an individual are interconnected, offering therapy plans that honor and promote the individual’s whole health and wellness.
Currently Hiring Therapists in Connecticut with Active, Unrestricted Licensure
We invite applicants who hold any, unrestricted licensure in Connecticut (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT). We are open to hearing from individuals with a range of specialties and therapy interests, but we hope to hire clinicians whose goals and therapy styles align with the current therapy approach at The Harmony Center for Change.
Specifically, we are looking for:
- Applicants who have experience using DBT in both individual and group therapy settings to improve the everyday lives of patients.
- Individuals who have an interest and/or research knowledge of DBT who are looking for an opportunity to grow their experience of the many applications for DBT across therapy settings.
- Therapists licensed in Connecticut who are able to devote at least 15 hours each week to our clients and practice.
- Therapists who are experienced in leading therapy groups as our therapists will be responsible for leading group therapy sessions, typically in partnership with another therapist.
If you’re interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you.
Please email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call Susan Betalleluz at (860) 2445-1484